Students who wish to register for a closed undergraduate business class (1000-4000) should add their name to the online electronic waitlist. If a waitlist does not exist, students may fill out the Rollins College of Business Undergraduate Closed Class Override Request Form (RCCOR Form). Students should attempt to register for an open section of the desired course or register for an alternate course in case their request is not approved.
INSTRUCTIONS: Please submit one form for each closed class override request. Individual submissions with multiple requests will not be processed.
· This form does not supersede the online waitlists. Requests for courses with active waitlists cannot be processed.
· Approvals are based on a case by case basis with consideration given to graduation status, receipt date, registration date, seat availability, fire-code limits, etc.
· Closed class overrides will not be issued for internet/online courses once they reach 40 students.
· Closed class overrides cannot be issued for sections where the number of enrolled students is equal to the maximum number of seats allowed by fire code.
· Closed class override will not be issued once the number of enrolled students and outstanding overrides equals the maximum number allowed by fire code and/or the department head.
· All students are required to meet current prerequisites and standing requirements. Students must have 60 earned hours to register for upper level business courses. It is the student’s responsibility to verify they meet current prerequisites and required standing before filling out the RCCOR Form.
· MGT 4400: Overrides for MGT 4400 will only be considered for students registering for their final semester. Students requesting an override for MGT 4400 must have a graduation application on file with the Records Office.
· BUS 3410 online: Students must apply and be approved to register for the online section of BUS 3410. Applications are located on UTC Learn, College of Business Majors – Academic Advising, Modules, RCOB Forms, Request for BUS 3410 – Online Section.
· 3900 Internship credits: Students must apply and qualify for academic credit for an internship. Applications are located on UTC Learn, College of Business Majors – Academic Advising, Modules, Internship Application forms.