Features – Make it work like you do
An abundance of features ensures that you can make your online scheduling software work the way you want it to work, not the other way around.
You can try out the system with the free version.
The free version does not have a time limit and you will not be asked to submit any payment details.
Our self-setup model allows us to offer great value for a small price (starting at $8 per month).
SuperSaaS doesn't limit you in the number of users or schedules per account and we don't charge you an additional fee per booking.
Ultimate flexibility in process and layout.
Adjust it any way you want to.
SuperSaaS also offers advanced features for web developers.
- Adjust the layout of your schedule to match the style of your own website
- All references to SuperSaaS can be removed, so your customers will not be confused by a site they don't know
- Show your schedule by day, week, month or in list format
- Create your own custom booking fields and drop down lists and create forms that can be added to your registration or booking process to capture additional information
- Use constraints to specify how long people can book in advance, when they can cancel and how often they can book
- Allow users to make repeated bookings or require them to sign up for a series of classes at once
- The system is available in 26 languages, supports 26 currencies and all the worlds' time zones.
Improve usage and reduce no-shows.
E-mail & SMS notifications ensure no one forgets a booking.
- Send e-mail or SMS confirmations and reminders and customize the content
- Use waiting list queues with automatic or manual placement and notifications to maximize utilization
- Require visitors to have a valid e-mail address by sending a verification link
- Receive a daily schedule activity report by e-mail
Integrate payment options.
Discounts and price rules support your pricing.
- Integrate direct payment via PayPal or handle payment yourself
- Advanced price rules allow you to give time dependent discounts or let the price depend on selected options
- Use the credit shop to sell credit that can be used to book later on
- Electronic coupons can be used for ongoing or one-off discounts, for example when running a Groupon deal
Schedules can be integrated into any site.
Or can be used stand-alone if you don't have a site
- Integrate SuperSaaS on website or Facebook page with a frame or link to the schedule with a "book now" button
- Use your own domain name in the schedule address and to send confirmation e-mails
- If you don’t have a website you can also send a reference to the schedule by email, or put it on Twitter or Facebook
- We provide a free module for Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal that can automatically log in your users
- Broken or mistyped web addresses are gracefully redirected to your schedule
Display your bookings on external calendars.
Or let your availability depend on another calendar.
- Link your Google calendar so that appointments there show up as unavailable on your SuperSaaS schedule
- Display your SuperSaaS appointments on an external calendar program such as Microsoft Outlook, or the calendar on your iPhone
- Availability on one schedule can be chained to depend on another one for very complex setups
- Add iCal attachments to booking confirmations, so they can be added to a calendar on your computer with a single click
Keep an eye on user activity.
Users can be assigned additional rights to manage a schedule.
- Assign additional management abilities to "super users", such as the ability to change a reservation for someone else
- Specify who can create, update or delete reservations and when they can do so
- Fine-grained control over who can access the schedule and who can see which details on the schedule
- View customer history and upcoming activity
- Act on behalf of users and block or unblock users
- Add supervisor fields that can only be viewed and edited by authorized users
Generate insightful reports.
All information can always be exported.
- User data can be imported and exported in various formats so you are not be locked in
- The reporting section provides you with insights on booking activity
- The booking information can be exported to a program such as Excel, allowing you to create your own custom reports
- Your booking overview is also available in printable formats for offline use
- Selection menus can contain product codes for easy back office processing
Your data is safe with us.
We take security and resilience very seriously.
- Access to your schedule can be controlled by IP address, e-mail address, a shared password and more
- Optionally configure additional security measures for public terminals
- The connection can be encrypted with https (SSL / TLS)
Our servers are located in a state of the art datacenter with 24/7 monitoring, fully redundant power supplies and Internet links, with automatic backups at regular intervals to two different locations.
SuperSaaS is in full compliance with the strict EU Data Protection Directive.
Everything in our business operations is aimed at avoiding unscheduled downtime.
This is just a selection of the available features. If you don’t see what you are looking for you can browse the tutorial
section or simply sign up for a free account and try.
Still don’t see it? Please submit a feature request.