Ways to See a Writing Coach: 1. Reserve time below 2. Stop into Room 250-B (in the library) 3. Email the address at the bottom
PREPARE FOR YOUR CONFERENCE:
1) What help are you looking for? Questions? Problems? Do you just need a quiet place to work?
2) Access the assignment details. Share any drafts and prompts with the coach any time BEFORE the session.
3) If the time slot you'd like is full, email or stop by to see if we can accommodate you. (example: 0/2 means there are 2 spaces and none are reserved)
ATTEND YOUR CONFERENCE:
1) Show your appointment to your teacher at the time of your appointment.
2) Go to the Writing Center (Back of Library, Room 250-B) to meet with the Coach.
**If you can't attend your appointment, please cancel or email firstname.lastname@example.org so someone else can use that time slot. Thanks!
Look forward to seeing you,
--Ms. Behne and Mr. Ledwidge