Batting Cage Ground Rules
You can view cage availability here, but you must submit a google form for your request:
Reserve Cage Here
There are No Same Day Reservation Requests.
- If there isn't a reservation, then cages are first come first served. If it's open, go ahead and use it.
There is a maximum of 2 future reservations.
- Please do not ask for more.
- Field 1 & Field 5 cages will each be available to 2 teams who each get 1 side of the cage
- During the season reservations are for 75 minutes (They are 90 minutesduring preseason and fall ball) .
No reservations are allowed 45 minutes prior to games.
- Games typically begin at 6 & 8 PM on weeknights
- Once games begin, 6:00 to 7:15 is typically the only time slot available to reserve
- Weekend times will vary
The following are NOT true, they are incorrect urban legends:
You get a batting cage automatically when you have a practice field
- Baseball takes priority over softball
- Bronco takes priority over Mustang, Mustang over Pinto, etc.