PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REGISTRATION AGREEMENT:
COVID-19 WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In this waiver of liability, the party who is requesting your signature shall be referred to as “Canine Character, LLC” Kim Yocklin, volunteers, employees, and their principles.
Due to the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Canine Character, LLC is doing everything we can to protect you, our staff, and our community. To this extent, Canine Character, LLC Services will be following the Center of Disease-Control (CDC) and the Maryland Department of Health and Human Services guidance concerning social distancing practices and sanitation. We ask that our clients disclose their health history and continue to implement these sanitation and disinfection procedures.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- CDC’s current list of symptoms
I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I, nor members of my household, have not experienced any of the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
I, nor members of my household, have not traveled internationally in the last 30 days.
I, nor members of my household, have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 30 days.
I, nor members of my household, do not believe that we have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
I, nor members of my household, have not been diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 30 days.
Canine Character, LLC cannot be held liable for any exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
If I take any steps to claim damages against Canine Character, LLC, its agents, employees, or any other released parties, I shall be obligated to pay all attorney’s fees and costs incurred as a result of such claim.
Canine Character, LLC is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
· All clients must wear a surgical or cloth mask upon entering the indoor facility when coming closer than 6ft to other people. Masks are not required outside but recommended and required when coming closer than 6ft.
· A maximum of five handlers and dogs will be allowed inside the training room as directed by their trainer.
· One handler per dog in attendance when coming inside the facility.
· Additional time will be scheduled in between client appointments to limit client contact.
- Each client is required to apply hand sanitizer upon entering the training room (not needed for outside classes but encouraged.)
- All equipment used during training will be cleaned, sterilized, and disinfected.
· All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant before and after each client, according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- By registering, I hereby release and agree to hold Canine Character LLC harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damages or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the business, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Canine Character, LLC. I agree to release Canine Character, LLC from any liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
By registering you agree to the above.