##**TEMPORARY POLICY CHANGES (effective 6-5-20):
Cages are open and reservations are being accepted. All Reservations will temporarily be for 45 minutes.
Please help enforce social distancing of your team.
NEW: Fld 1 & Fld 5 cages will each be reserved by 1 team who gets both sides of the cage.
* CTAA Managers can email email@example.com to make reservations.
* There is a Maximum of two future reservations. Please do Not ask for more. Only 2 pending reservations at a time.
* There are No Same Day Reservation Requests. I’m on the field coaching my kids, too and can’t promise same day turnaround on reservation requests.
* During the season Reservations are for 75 minutes (They are 90 minutes during preseason and fall ball)
* No reservations are allowed 45 minutes prior to games. Games typically begin at 6 & 8 pm on weeknights. (So once games begin 6:00 to 7:15 is typically the only timeslot available to reserve) Weekend times will vary.
*If there isn't a reservation, then cages are first come first served. If it's open, go ahead and use it.
The following are incorrect urban legends:
* You get a batting cage automatically when you have a practice field
* Baseball takes priority over softball
* Bronco takes priority over Mustang, Mustang over Pinto, etc.