HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT:
• Reservations may be made online, in the PlayKettering app, in-person, or over the phone
• Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis
• No more than one reservation permitted per day per patron
• If registering a spot for someone else, ensure that you put their name and contact info; duplicate reservations will be deleted
• Walk ins are welcome, although not guaranteed a spot
• Please use the main entrance and follow the established routing to check in
• Please inform us in advance if you cannot attend a reservation that you made; slots are in high demand and cancelling your reservation allows someone else to swim
• Lanes must be reserved in the 1-hour blocks listed
• Different times are reserved for 1 swimmer and 2 swimmers per lane.
• Reserved lane will be held for 15 minutes, after which it may be released to another patron
• Please bring your own equipment (goggles, kickboard, etc.)
• Check in with the guard on the pool deck upon arrival to the pool area
• Your spot in the pool will not be held if you leave it to attend a reservation in the hot tub.
• Reserved spot will be held until the start of class, after which it may be released to another patron
• Lane lines will remain in the pool to assist with social distancing. You may have to navigate under the lane lines to take your place in class.
• Check in with the instructor upon arrival to the pool area