Help for schedule Study Rooms login
Please call 633-5220 or visit Angelina College Library if you are experiencing difficulties.
- Groups of three or more are given priority. One or two people may use a room, but may be asked to vacate if all rooms are full and a bigger group requests a room.
- Reservations will only be held 10 minutes past reservation time.
- Reservations must be at least 30 minutes long and cannot go over 2 hours.
- Reservations may be made only twice per day per person.
- Although rooms may be reserved a week in advance, rooms cannot be reserved regularly at the same date and time.
- If a group leaves earlier than the set end time, they should notify the staff at the circulation desk.
- If a room is left unattended, then the library reserves the right to reassign the room.
- The library holds no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal property left unattended.
- The rooms are not sound-proof. If a group becomes too loud and disruptive, they may be asked to vacate.
- Room windows may not be obstructed, doors must be accessible and the lights must remain on at all times.
- Food and tobacco products are not allowed and drinks must be in a secure, sealable container.
- Room use cannot be used for buying, selling, advertising, or trading products or services.
- Room use cannot be used for political, religious or personal use that is not school-related.
- Repeated misuse of the study rooms may result in usage being denied or disciplinary action taken.