Gastaufenthalte / On-site stays in Nuremberg
Corona Sicherheitsmaßnahmen / Corona Security Measures:
(zum Login runterscrollen / scroll down to login)
- Please note that we cannot guarantee a guest stay. Your reservation is provisional. In case of quarantine or if Nuremberg is declared a risk area, we unfortunately have to close the guest room - even at short notice.
- Please do not visit us if you have been in a Corona (COVID-19) risk area within the last 14 days. Exception: You have been tested for Corona (COVID-19) after your stay without findings. An overview of the risk areas can be found, for foreign countries, on the website of the Robert Koch Institute and, for Germany, on the website of the Bavarian Ministry of Health.
- Do not visit us if you show any Corona (COVID-19) related symptoms.
- Please bring a face mask with you. The mask must be worn throughout the building. It can be taken off in guest room Re100-719b. It must also be worn in situations where the safety distance is not sufficient.
- The reservation is only valid for the FDZ and not for the IAB. Please stay within the area of the FDZ.
- Please notify us if you experience symptoms typical of Corona (COVID-19) or test positive within 14 days after the visit.