Starting July 1st, the MAC is open to UCLA students, staff, faculty, and the community for rentals on single and double-person equipment. Sit-on-top kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, RS Quest, RS Vision, laser sailboats, rowing shells, and sea touring kayaks are available by reservation only.
- There will be no windsurfing rentals available in the summer quarter due to limited dock space and harbormaster restrictions.
- Guest/crew are required to sign an activity waiver upon arrival and must be accompanied by the renter at the time of check-in.
Reservation System Guidelines:
- Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance.
- Renters are limited 1 reservation per day with a maximum of 3 total upcoming reservations.
- Reservation blocks include any required rigging time. Renters are required for maintaining the end of their reservations and need to return to the dock promptly at the end time.
- Once back on the dock, the renter will have 15 minutes to work with the dockmaster to clean, sanitize, and put away the equipment. The renter must leave the facility promptly at the end of this 15 minute cleaning period. No loitering permitted.
- Payment must be completed online in order to make a reservation, please make sure you have an active MAC Rental Membership or MAC Multi-Visit Rental Pass.
- Passes are available in packages of, 1, 5, or 10 rentals on the UCLA Webstore at secure.recreation.ucla.edu.
- For FREE STUDENT KAYAKING reservations, a multi-visit pass is not required. Instead, students must enroll in the Return to Rec - Student membership. A student kayaking guest pass is required for a non-student in a double kayak.
If you have any questions regarding rentals or reservations, please contact email@example.com.