Click on the calendar link below to see the availability of the different equipment areas at FUSE Makerspace. Please note before you can use a piece of equipment at FUSE, you must have completed the Operations and Safety training for that machine and have an active FUSE Membership. FUSE Operations staff will be monitoring that all individual booking of equipment meets the requirements. You will need to create a new account to use the Equipment Calendar; the calendar is not connected your FUSE Membership.
Requirements for Booking:
- Active FUSE Membership
- Successful completion of the related FUSE Operation and Safety Training. or FUSE Certificationto use the equipment.
- Reservations are limited to 4 hour blocks. (12 hours per week on high use equipment: Lasers, Vinyl Printer, and CNC Shopbot and Plasma Table)
- Only one reservation in the system at a time. Members cannot book multiple equipment areas during the same time slot.
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 224-3873 if you have any questions.
Cancellations, Late-Shows and No-Shows
You are sharing the equipment accesses with other members, please respect everyone’s time.
- If you can’t make your reservation, call us to cancel at 505-224-FUSE (3873) as soon as possible. If you are more than 20 minutes late for your reservation and you haven’t called to let us know, you forfeit your reservation.
- Failing to cancel a reservation or no-call/no-show more than twice will result in a reservation suspension of 30 days.
Lasers | CNC Equipment | Woodshop | Vinyl Printer | Metalshop | 3D Printing | RPID Computer Room | Screen Printing | CNM Jewelry