FOLLOWING THE GOVERNMENT NEW RESTRICTIONS, THE MOVIE ROOM IS CLOSED FOR ALL ACTIVITIES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
● Address: Amanuensvägen 5B
● Maximum people capacity at a time: 6
● The Family Room can only be used for quiet get-togethers, dinners, children’s birthday parties, meetings. Loud parties are strictly not allowed.
● The Family Room can not be used for commercial purposes, for-profit activities and business meetings.
● Price: Free. Deposit: 500 kr
1. The tenant has a valid Lappkärrsberget tenancy agreement with SSSB.
2. The rental is free of charge.
3. The tenant must leave a deposit of 500 SEK (cash only).
4. The key must be returned on the agreed time. Failure to do so will result in losing the deposit.
5. The Family Room must be returned clean and in order according to the checklist. Failure to do so will result in losing parts of or the entire deposit.
1. Take responsibility to keep the premises clean and return it to the state it was before using it. Use the checklist.
2. Report any anomaly / damage to the premise or its equipment before and after usage.
3. Outdoor shoes must be removed in the facility. Everyone must use indoor shoes or are welcome to use the slippers that are available there.
4. Always use a moderate volume of music. The renter is liable for any noise complaint fines, which are 1700kr.
5. After 10 pm music is not allowed.
6. The place must be returned clean: the floor vacuumed and mopped, the sink cleaned, dishes washed and replaced in cupboards, rubbish bin emptied. Take responsibility to keep the premises clean and return it to the state it was before using it. Use the checklist.
7. The room has to be left empty: big dining tables and chairs must be removed from the room to the kitchen, except the sofa and armchair.
8. Using the room outside of the specified day will result in loss of all deposit and ban from using the room again.
Once you make a booking, you will be contacted with information to make the payment and collect the keys.