Search this site
Step by step guides to follow along.
- How can I contact you?
- SuperSaaS is a self service system, which means that all of our clients set up their own system with the use of the extensive documentation. We do not provide telephone support, but we are happy to provide support via email. This way we can keep our prices as low as possible and provide a free version for new customers and non-commercial use.
- Is it really free? How much does it cost?
- The site is free to try out and you are welcome to keep using the free service for private and non-commercial use. If you are using the free version then advertisements are displayed and the site has a limit on how many appointments you can make and a few other limitations. Details can be found on the pricing page.
- How will customers find my schedule?
- There are several ways to get people to your schedule. The most common way is to put a link on your own website or put the schedule inside a frame on your site. The integration section gives detailed information on how to do that. But it’s also possible to share the link to your schedule via email, Twitter or Facebook. You can find the link to your schedule on the “overview” tab of the configuration page.
- Do I need to have my own website?
- Typically people put a “click here to book” link on their own website that links to their SuperSaaS schedule. But there are several other options if you do not have a website. The link to your schedule is a normal web link, so you can, for example, email it around, or you can put the link on twitter or on your Facebook page.
- Can I keep my customers’ information private?
- We take your privacy and the security of your customers’ data very seriously. You are able to specify precisely what information is visible to other users in the configuration of your schedule. So your customers’ names will not be visible to anyone unless you choose them to be. Note that when you are logged in as administrator you will always be able to see all details, so to confirm that it is working as intended you should look at your schedule pretending to be a regular user.
- Why does my calendar work for me but not for my users?
- When you are logged in as administrator you have different abilities than when a client visits your page. It is a good idea to log out as administrator and try it out as a regular visitor to see if it works as intended. Your access settings may not be correct. The “Access” tab of the configuration screen for each calendar determines who can make or change appointments. Also note that if you are using a “capacity” type schedule, then your customers can only book in places where you’ve created empty slots beforehand. If you want your clients to be able to book anywhere within opening hours then you will want to use a “resource” type schedule instead.
- Do you have a mobile app?
- When you (or your clients) visit a schedule with a mobile device, such as an iPhone or Android, the system will automatically show a version optimized for handheld devices. You can also display your calendar as an “App” on the home screen of an iPad or iPhone, see the information on mobile devices for details.
- I am a web developer; can I buy SuperSaaS for a customer?
- You are welcome to resell our service and are free to add customizations or additional services using our API. For details and pricing see the partner programs page. The software is not for sale for installation on your own server.
Subscriptions and Billing
- How does the “upcoming appointment” limit work?
There is no limit on the number of appointments you can make per month, there is only a limit on the number of upcoming appointments you have in your account.
Upcoming appointments are those appointments in your calendar that have not taken place yet.
So as soon as an appointment passes it no longer counts towards the total.
The “Usage Information” page inside your account will give you a detailed calculation.
While this may seem slightly harder to understand than the monthly limit that other services use, it actually has several important benefits for the customer. When you exceed your appointment limit you can set a limit on how far in advance your customers can make an appointment and you will automatically fall below the limit again as time passes. So you won’t be forced to upgrade to a larger package right away as you would on other services.
- What happens if I exceed my appointment limit?
If you exceed the maximum number of appointments allowed for your subscription the system will notify you by email.
You then have three days to either upgrade the account or reduce the number of appointments (feel free to email us if you need more time).
We will never delete your upcoming appointments. If you still exceed your limit after three days then the system will no longer accept new appointments until the situation is rectified. All other functionality remains unchanged. So you, and your users, can still view and edit appointments that have already been entered.
- My subscription payment failed, what should I do?
Payments fail quite often without a clear reason but this no cause for concern, they will automatically be retried in a few days.
If you’ve recently changed payment methods then you may want to check the “source of funding” setting for the subscription inside your PayPal account.
The setting is a bit hard to find, it should be on the “Profile” page, “Account Info” section, under “Preapproved payments”.
If payment fails three times in a row then PayPal will automatically cancel the subscription but that is still no reason to worry: your SuperSaaS account and the appointments in it won’t be affected and simply signing up again will usually fix it. If your subscription does get cancelled you will receive an email from our system asking you to sign up again within 3 days but feel free to let us know if you need more time.
- My subscription got cancelled, will my data be deleted?
- SuperSaaS will under no circumstance remove your upcoming appointments, not even if your subscription is cancelled on purpose. If your subscription was cancelled, either accidentally or on purpose, you can simply re-subscribe on the “Subscription Status” page. If you have too many appointments in your account you will receive an email from our system asking you to sign up again within 3 days but feel free to send us an email if you need more time. After that your account will be blocked from making new appointments until the situation is rectified, your account will otherwise remain functional.
- Can I pay for SuperSaaS other than through PayPal?
- Payment for SuperSaaS is via PayPal only at this time, sorry. Creating a PayPal account is free and PayPal works with several methods of payment, including credit cards. The advantage of using PayPal for the customer is that you do not have to give us any of your payment details and you can stop the subscription payments to us at any time from your PayPal account. If your institution does not allow PayPal to be used then perhaps a solution could be to get a local contractor to make the PayPal payments, and invoice you for that service.
- Can you send me an invoice?
- SuperSaaS subscriptions can only be paid via PayPal. After payment is received an invoice for your administration can be found on the “Subscription Status” page inside your account.
- How can I change the credit card or bank account I use to pay?
- You can change your credit card or bank account inside your PayPal account, there is no need to notify us. Be careful, if you simply remove your old credit card from your PayPal account and then later add a new one, PayPal may have cancelled your subscription in the mean time. To avoid this first add your new card and then it is safe to remove the old card.
- How can I change the PayPal account I use to pay?
- If you want to change to a different PayPal account then you first need to cancel the existing subscription from the old PayPal account and then re-subscribe using the new PayPal account. See the next question on how to cancel a subscription, a new subscription can be started from the “Subscription Status” screen inside your account. Your SuperSaaS account will not be affected in any way if you subscribe again before the end of the payment term. The system takes into account what has already been paid so there is no need to wait until the end of the term.
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time from your PayPal account, which you can find by logging in on the cancellation page. This will downgrade your account to the free version at the end of your current payment term. If you want to completely remove your account and all associated data then you can do so on that same page once the account has reverted to the free version. If you no longer have access to the PayPal account you can let us know and we can cancel it from our end.