THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SUPERSAAS!
We profusely apologize for any depressed feeling you may get from the negative wording of this page, it in no way reflects our intention to deliver the utmost quality and service. It's just the lawyers who refuse to do positive writing.
Last Updated: February 2011
What the Contract Covers
This is a contract between you and SuperSaaS. Sometimes SuperSaaS is referred to as “we,” “us” or “our”. This contract applies to any SuperSaaS software, products or services, including updates, which you use while this contract is in force. All of the software, products or services are referred to in this contract as the “service.”
Please note that we do not provide warranties for the service. This contract also limits our liability.
How You May Not Use the ServiceIn using the service, you may not:
- use the service in a way that harms us or our affiliates, (collectively, the “SuperSaaS parties”), or any customer of a SuperSaaS party;
- use any portion of the service as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”);
- use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, the service; or
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service (or the network(s) connected to the service) or interfere with anyone’s use and enjoyment of the service;
If You Are an End User or a "Superuser"
If you are a visitor or a superuser of an associated account, then the holder of the primary account has full control over your associated account. This control includes the right to end the service, close or alter your associated account at any time, and, in some cases, to request and receive machine and service use information related to your associated account. The primary account holder can also view or change appointments you created inside schedules.
If You Pay SuperSaaS
- Payment. When you subscribe to a premium account you choose your payment method via our payment provider. You may change your payment method at any time. If you tell the payment provider to stop using your payment method, we may cancel your service and delete appointments in your account.
- Trial Period Offers. You may have received a limited time of free service or some other trial period offer. Unless we notify you otherwise, if you are participating in any trial period offer, you must cancel the service by the end of the trial period to avoid incurring charges.
- Prices and Price Increases. The price for the service excludes all taxes and phone charges, unless stated otherwise. These taxes and charges are your
responsibility. Currency exchange settlements are based on your agreement with your payment method provider. We may change the price of the service from time to time, but we
will tell you before we do.
- If there is a specific time length and price for your service offer, then that price will remain in force for that time. After the offer period ends, your use of the service will be charged at the new price.
- If your service is on a period basis (for example, monthly), with no specific time length, then we will tell you the date of any price change. That date will be not less than 30 days after we tell you of the price change.
- If you do not agree to these changes, then you must cancel and stop using the service before the changes take place. If you cancel your service, then your service ends at the end of your current service time length or, if we bill your account on a period basis, at the end of the period in which you cancelled.
- Refund Policies. Unless otherwise provided by law, all charges are non-refundable unless stated otherwise and the costs of any returns will be at your expense.
- Canceling the service. You may cancel the service at any time, with or without cause. Go to the subscription cancellation page to obtain information on cancelling your service.
- Internet Access service. The service does not include Internet access, you are responsible for paying the fees charged by your Internet access provider. Those fees are in addition to the fees you pay us for the service.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY
We provide the service “as-is,” “with all faults” and “as available.” We do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available from the service. SuperSaaS gives no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change.
You can recover from the SuperSaaS parties only direct damages up to an amount equal to your service fee for one month. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages.
This limitation applies to anything related to:
- the service,
- content (including code) on third party Internet sites, third party programs or third party conduct,
- viruses or other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the service,
- incompatibility between the service and other services, software and hardware,
- delays or failures you may have in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the service in an accurate or timely manner, and
- claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. They also may not apply to you because your province or country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service
We may change the service or delete features at any time and for any reason. We may cancel or suspend your service at any time. Our cancellation or suspension may be without cause and/or without notice. Upon service cancellation, your right to use the service stops right away. Once the service is cancelled or suspended, any data you have stored on the service may not be retrieved later. Our cancellation of the service will not alter your obligation to pay all charges made to your billing account. If we cancel the service in its entirety without cause, then we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of payments that you have made corresponding to the portion of your service remaining right before the cancellation.
Notices We Send You; Consent Regarding Electronic Information
This contract is in electronic form. We have promised to send you certain information in connection with the service and have the right to send you certain additional information. There may be other information regarding the service that the law requires us to send you. We may send you this information in electronic form. You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if you do, we may cancel your service.
We may provide required information to you:
- by e-mail at the e-mail address you specified when you signed up for your service;
- by access to a SuperSaaS website that will be designated in an e-mail notice sent to you at the time the information is available; or
- by access to a SuperSaaS website that will be generally designated in advance for this purpose.
Notices provided to you via e-mail will be deemed given and received on the transmission date of the e-mail. As long as you can access and use the service, you have the necessary software and hardware to receive these notices. If you do not consent to receive any notices electronically, you must stop using the service.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the service are Copyright © 2011 SuperSaaS. All rights reserved. Copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties protect any software or content provided as part of the service. We or our suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the software or content. SuperSaaS, the SuperSaaS logo, and/or other SuperSaaS products and services referenced herein may also be either trademarks or registered trademarks of SuperSaaS. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, e-mail addresses, logos, herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, places or events is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.