Work at SuperSaaS
Thousands of people use SuperSaaS every day but we are a few employees short.
Creating a great appointment scheduling product is harder than it may appear to the casual observer
To calculate the availability for an appointment you need to take into account dozens of conditions such as opening hours, existing appointments and linked calendars. And the result needs to be presented in 33 different languages, multiple time zones and needs to look good on a variety of devices. Furthermore, scaling it to work reliably for millions of views per day is not trivial.
The usability and the quality of the algorithms we use make a big difference to our business success. SuperSaaS looks for candidates who enjoy working for a rapidly growing company and are passionate about creating great software using cutting edge technology.
Sounds interesting? and come have a chat with us!
Current Job Openings
Customer Service and Marketing associate — Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service & Marketing associate to join our team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate has affinity with web technology and can work independently. You are free to work where you feel most productive, although we expect to see you in the office at least once a week.
Answering customer service questions will occupy about half your day, the remainder of your time will be spent assisting the marketing team. You will also help support SuperSaaS’s independent international resellers based in about a dozen different countries.
- Provide customer support via email in English and Dutch
- Assist with English and Dutch online marketing activities
- Support our international marketing and customer service representatives
- Analyze and continuously improve customer experience
- Native or near native English and Dutch proficiency
- Affinity with web services and technology in general
- Excellent communication skills
Additional preferred qualifications
- Experience with online products/services (SaaS)
- Experience with customer support
- Above average salary
- Very flexible working hours, work when and where you’re most productive
- A nice office in Amsterdam’s historic city center
- Fun, innovative, and entrepreneurial job environment
- Full-time contract with 5 weeks paid holiday per year
- 100% travel allowance (NS Business Card)