Getting started with SuperSaaS
Setting up a SuperSaaS schedule is fairly straightforward. There is no fixed order in which you have to configure the various parts of your schedule, but a good way to get started is to first decide what you are going to need by considering the following five questions:
- Which of the three schedule types best suits your needs?
- Who should be able to view and/or use your schedule? What can and can’t they see and do?
- What should the booking process be like for your users? How should the schedule behave?
- Do you need to collect payment from users upon making a booking?
- What should the schedule look like visually? Will you direct people to this website or do you want to integrate it into a frame on your own website?
Once you have given these questions some thought, it’s time to start setting up your schedule. This is best done using a ‘Build and Test’ cycle:
- Using the New Schedule Wizard, you set up a basic schedule
- Try it out to see if it works as expected
- If it doesn’t work the way you want it to, make changes to the schedule’s configuration and go back to step 2
- Once you’re happy with the way your schedule behaves and how it looks, you’re ready to communicate its URL to your users and/or integrate it into your own website