Using SuperSaaS on mobile devices
When using your online appointment schedule via a mobile device such as an iPhone or tablet, the system will automatically show a version optimized for handheld devices.
You do not need to configure any settings for your schedule to be usable on a mobile device. The mobile version can also be used on a desktop and vice versa.
Using the mobile version on a desktop
If you want to use the mobile version of your online appointment schedule on a desktop, you can force this display by replacing
m.supersaas.com in the web address.
For example, if the link is www.supersaas.com/schedule/example, you would navigate to m.supersaas.com/schedule/example.
Any domain that starts with “m.” will cause the mobile version to display, so if you use a custom domain name for your schedule then you can add another custom domain that starts with “m.” to get that same capability.
Using the desktop version on a mobile device
On tablet devices with a large screen, such as an iPad, you may find it convenient to use the desktop version instead of the mobile version, provided that you have a fast internet connection.
You can switch a mobile device to the desktop version with the
d.supersaas.com in the link to your schedule.
Differences between the mobile version and the desktop version
The configuration pages have not been optimized for handheld devices; setup and configuration should be done on a desktop or laptop computer. You can still access them by clicking thelink at the bottom of the phone screen.
Putting your schedule on the home screen on an iPhone or iPad
If you frequently visit your appointment schedule on an iPhone or iPad, it can be convenient to be able to launch it from an icon on the home screen of your iOS device. You can follow the steps underneath to create the shortcut.
Please note that there is no need to go to the App Store to download an app to do this.
- Visit the link to your appointment schedule in the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- When the page has finished downloading, click (or on devices with older versions of iOS) and select the option Add to Home Screen from the menu that appears.
- A SuperSaaS icon will appear on the home screen of your iPhone or iPad, as if it were an app. You can do this multiple times if you have multiple schedules. Clicking it will open your schedule.
Putting your schedule on the home screen of an Android device
You can add a shortcut to your schedule on the home screen of your Android device. That way you can access the schedule with a single tap on your mobile phone or tablet. To do so, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the link to your schedule in Chrome on your device
- Press the three dots in the upper right corner and scroll down for the option Add to Home Screen
- The shortcut is now added to your home screen. If you want to move it you can press and hold the shortcut and move it around on your home screen