Using SuperSaaS for commercial purposes
If you plan to use SuperSaaS for commercial purposes, this guide will provide you with a few simple tips and suggestions that will help you to get the most out of your system.
- Make sure that your voicemail mentions the convenient option to book online. By automatically directing callers to the online booking option, you will save the time that would otherwise be spent listening to voicemail messages and returning calls.
- Regularly review your booking statistics via Supervise > Reporting. You can also create your own customized reports in Excel, Numbers or Google Docs, using the booking details that can be downloaded in CSV format via Supervise > Download.
- When you integrate the schedule into your website, make sure customers can easily find the schedule. Visitors to your site will likely miss the schedule if it is on your contact page, so we advise that you create a separate page with a tab called Online Bookings or Make a Reservation to ensure that clients are aware that you offer this option. In addition, it is also useful to place a button on multiple pages of the website to promote the option to book online.
- Choose a button that complements the style of your website, but that stands out at the same time. You can experiment with different styles and placement of these buttons and measure the effect, as explained in this article by Google. Research indicates that color, text, position and format can make a significant difference in conversion rates. These examples from A/B tests give you an impression of the possible effects.
- Consider the option to integrate payment into the booking process, with all payments arranged via PayPal. This online payment option can free up valuable time spent on administrative and accounts processing.
- Use your client database to keep in touch with clients by sending them newsletters or special offers. You can export your client details to Excel and import them into a free mass email provider, such as MailChimp. When connecting with your clients like this, it would also be a great opportunity to integrate a “Book Now” button into your mailings, in order to trigger them to immediately book online.
- In order to help reduce the number of no-shows, consider the option of sending email or SMS reminders to your clients.
Add a link to your Facebook and/or Twitter page when you send a booking confirmation. This will help get clients engaged with your online presence and to increase the number of likes and followers. You can easily add a link to the booking confirmation via Configure > Layout (see also Customizing messages and notifications).